- This Wiki is operated as free and open knowledgebase around all topics of OpenVoice Technology.
- Collecting of Personal Information about you is very little.
- No selling or renting of your Personal Information to third parties.
- Whatever you post here can be seen and used by everyone.
- Page history will show when your contribution or deletion was made, as well as your username (if you are signed in) or your IP address (if you are not signed in)
Account Information & Registration
- You do not need to create an account to use this Wiki.
- If you do create an account, you do not need to give us your name or email address
- If you do not create an account, your contributions will be publicly attributed to your IP address.
When using this Wiki it automatically receives the IP address of the device (or your proxy server) you are using to access the Internet, which could be used to infer your geographical location.
Information received automatically
- Like other websites, we receive some information about you automatically when you visit this site.
- We also use a variety of commonly-used technologies, like cookies.
This information includes the type of device you are using (possibly including unique device identification numbers, for some beta versions of our mobile applications), the type and version of your browser, your browser's language preference, the type and version of your device's operating system, in some cases the name of your internet service provider or mobile carrier, the website that referred you to this site, which pages you request and visit, and the date and time of each request you make here.